Background

Friday, June 25, 2010

For-Real-Babysitting and it's Friday!!!

Today I am REALLY babysitting...like it is a REAL baby! Usually I babysit children, but this kid isn't even a year old. He is adorable and we are having a blast together except for the whole teething thing which is really no fun at all. Initially I said that if all went well I intended to find a boyfriend, get married, and have a baby before the Summer ended...after the entire day and several diaper changes I have decided I will take my time!

My excitement about Friday is thanks to the little things we do for the ever fascinating
FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAY

1. If I could choose my last meal it would be Country fried steak, mashed potatoes with the white really bad for you gravy, corn on the cob, green beans from a can, a Butterfingers milkshake from Sonic, and so much dessert that the list would just go on forever .

2. My favorite person to share a meal with is Lindsey and Caitlin because it is always more fun eating at their house especially chicken taco Thursday!

3. The best meal I've ever had was During revival at my church we eat outside on the picnic tables those have probably been my best meals because everybody from the church brings their best dish and you get to have a little bit of each.

4. The one food that makes me feel instantly better when I'm having a bad day is milk and noodles, but it is best one my mom makes it because I find a way to mess it up every time .

5. My absolute specialty in the kitchen is I am best at desserts, mainly cakes, brownies, and cookies. Other than that I make a mean spicy Asian chicken and noodles .

6. The city that has the best food is Canton, because I haven't traveled much so it's basically all I know and my favorite restaurant there is The Hoagie Shop in downtown! Everyone who has ever been there will vouch for it, but the argument then becomes what is the best sandwich. For me it is hands down the Russell special .

7. My favorite healthy snack is I LOVE those fiber one bars unfortunately they don't always love me back .

8. In my opinion the nationality which has the best food is Asian because it was a toss up between Chinese and Japanese .

9. If I could learn to cook anything in the world (and be really good at it!) I'd choose pancakes because I love them oh so much, but I still haven't got the hang of flipping .

10. The most outrageous dessert I've ever had was I've had some pretty outrageously gross ones, but the most outrageous one that I've ever made was a heart-shaped red velvet cake for my mom's birthday aka Valentine's Day. It was from boxed cake mix and I used either three or four boxes. It was HUGE !


No comments:

Post a Comment