My lovely first ever bloggy friend(and also real life friend) Lindsey gave me my first ever blog award. I now have to tell 5 things that make me happy and pass it along to 5 people. Unfortunately I have been working on this for days and I just don't have five bloggy friends to extended the award to just yet. I will however tell you 5 things that make me happy and I will work on that other part later.
2.Kent Boyd- He is my favorite new contestant on So You Think You Can Dance. He is a wonderful dancer and he is adorable. Also he said that not only is he interested in women, but his perfect woman would be just like his mom (whom I am sure I have tons in common with).


3.Weddings-I have been to several weddings this summer and all of them have been wonderful especially the recent union of Mr. and Mrs. Shostak. I cannot wait to meet Mr. Right and I am already planning our wedding so I hope he is ready!
4.Summer days at my Grandparents' house- I spent over three and a half hours stringing beans...I thought I liked to string beans until I did it for three and half hours now I'm pretty sure I hate it. By the end I felt as if my hands looked like this:
However, I do love spending summer days at my grandparents house. Everything is more leisurely there.
5.Kayaking- This weekend I am going on a kayaking trip with my dad. This time we are going on a set path...a good idea considering the last trip we planned ourselves took over six hours and we only got half way to our destination. Kayaking trips with my dad are so great because he is just hilarious. Last time we passed some cows and he continued to moo for the next five to ten minutes...he is so weird= I love him!
2.Kent Boyd- He is my favorite new contestant on So You Think You Can Dance. He is a wonderful dancer and he is adorable. Also he said that not only is he interested in women, but his perfect woman would be just like his mom (whom I am sure I have tons in common with).


3.Weddings-I have been to several weddings this summer and all of them have been wonderful especially the recent union of Mr. and Mrs. Shostak. I cannot wait to meet Mr. Right and I am already planning our wedding so I hope he is ready!
4.Summer days at my Grandparents' house- I spent over three and a half hours stringing beans...I thought I liked to string beans until I did it for three and half hours now I'm pretty sure I hate it. By the end I felt as if my hands looked like this:
However, I do love spending summer days at my grandparents house. Everything is more leisurely there.5.Kayaking- This weekend I am going on a kayaking trip with my dad. This time we are going on a set path...a good idea considering the last trip we planned ourselves took over six hours and we only got half way to our destination. Kayaking trips with my dad are so great because he is just hilarious. Last time we passed some cows and he continued to moo for the next five to ten minutes...he is so weird= I love him!



No comments:
Post a Comment